Responsible Visitor Charter
- Thank you for visiting us and please help us to help save the planet. It may not seem much but every little helps!
- Reduce energy,switch off your lights and TV. Close the windows if your heating is on.
- Be aware of the water you use, turn off the tap while brushing your teeth or rinsing your socks! Please adhere to our towel policy. Ask staff about donation to Water Aid.
- Ask us about group transport if you are visiting 'The Wall' or other local sites.
- We use fantastic local produce and support many small artisan producers. We do have a stock of some products for you to purchase, or we can point you in the right direction for Farmers Markets and local stockists.
- You will see scattered around the place recycling bins, please use them appropriately both here and when out and about.
- Please support our Nature watch boards by telling us of your sightings. We also Support Save Our Squirrels www.saveoursquirrels.org , please see your squirrel room pack.
- In supporting businesses like ours, who are trying to reduce their impact on the environment, you are doing your bit. For more information see www.green-business.co.uk
- Our green credentials are assessed by The Green Tourism Business Scheme.