Dog Friendly Rooms...
We realise that your pet is part of the family and we welcome well behaved dogs sharing a ground floor or luxury lodge room with their owner. There is a small extra charge of £10.00 per night and we request that you bring your own pets bedding. Winston our resident Labrador, always looks forward to meeting new friends.
We do ask that owners adhere to the following guidelines when bringing their dog with them to Battlesteads, to ensure a comfortable stay for all concerned:
- Dogs must be well-behaved, socially interactive and in good health.
- Your pet must be kept on a lead and accompanied by yourself (pet owner) in public outdoor areas of the hotel.
- Please contact Reception at extension 0 to arrange for a convenient time for cleaning your room. For the safety and comfort of your pet, Housekeeping will enter your room only if (1) your pet is not present or (2) you are present with your pet.
- You are responsible for cleaning up after your pet in the hotel grounds, or in the neighbourhood.
- Any disturbances must be curtailed to ensure other guests are not inconvenienced. We reserve the right to require immediate removal of any pet that displays inappropriate behaviour. Responsibility for all charges relating to the removal of your pet including transportation and kennel charges are with the owner if this were to be necessary.
- A fee of £10.00 per dog per night is charged for your pet to stay. However the pet owner/guardian, may be responsible for any additional cost for deep-cleaning, repair and replacement of damaged facilities, should these be required.
- You further agree to indemnify and hold harmless Battlesteads, its owners and its operator from all liability and damage suffered as a result of your pet.